Your new hybrid cloud infrastructure
Scale compute and storage on-demand with NetApp® HCI—a hybrid cloud infrastructure that delivers predictable performance for your hybrid cloud on a highly flexible, ultra-efficient architecture. Let the innovation-palooza begin.
Why NetApp for hybrid cloud infrastructure?
- With NetApp HCI, you can scale storage and compute on demand—together or independently—so you never pay for what you aren’t using. In fact, consolidating multiple workloads with NetApp HCI can reduce your TCO by up to 60%.
- NetApp HCI doesn’t just manage and run multiple applications with the predictable performance your enterprise and customers demand, it guarantees it. What’s more, resource contention is eliminated, storage performance is three times faster, and compute efficiency increases by 22%. And yes, integration into your data fabric is perfectly seamless.
Reduce consumption costs
- Consolidate multiple workloads and reduce TCO by 59%
- Pay less as you grow more
- Remove or reduce infrastructure capex
- Avoid the hypervisor licensing tax
- Hybrid cloud, one infrastructure
- Pay less as you grow more
- Dynamically scale up and/or down
- Leverage existing investments and redeploy
- Easy to deploy with NetApp® Hybrid Cloud Control manageability suite
- Common experience across public and private clouds
- 92% less administrative time with nondisruptive scaling and no downtime
- Centralize and streamline management
|How HCI works||NetApp HCI is the first hybrid cloud infrastructure for everything that matters. It makes managing infrastructure easy. It’s the only hybrid cloud infrastructure that meets hybrid multicloud demand and allows you to scale compute and storage independently. And with HCI, your data fabric simplifies data services orchestration across hybrid multiclouds.|
|Deploy open hybrid clouds—start with NetApp HCI||Consume services the same way on every cloud—private, hybrid, and public. Optimize and run multiple applications with guaranteed performance on-premises.|
|The most effective guarantee in the industry||Get the most effective storage efficiency guarantee with no impact to system performance.|
|Rack Units||2 RU, half-width||2 RU||1 RU|
|CPU/GPU||2 Intel Xeon Gold 5122, 4 cores, 3.6GHz
2 Intel Xeon Silver 4110, 8 cores, 2.1GHz
2 Intel Xeon Gold 5120, 14 cores, 2.2GHz
2 Intel Xeon Gold 6138, 20 cores, 2.0GHz
|2 Intel Xeon Gold 6130, 16 cores,
2.1GHz 2 NVIDIA Tesla M10 GPU cards
|2 Intel Silver 4214, 12 cores
2.2 GHz 2 Intel Gold 5222, 4 cores
3.8 GHz 2 Intel Gold 6242, 16 core
2.8 GHz 2 Intel Gold 6252, 24 core
2.1GHz 2 Intel Gold 6240Y SpeedSelect
18/14/8 cores 2.6/2.8/3.1 GHz plus 3 NVIDIA Tesla T4 GPU cards
|Cores for VM’s||8 - 40||32||8 - 48|
|Memory||384GB - 1TB||512GB||384GB - 1.5TB|
|Hypervisor||VMware vSphere 6.5 and 6.7; Red Hat OpenStack/OpenShift, Microsoft Windows 2016 and 2019, Red Hat Virtualization, vSphere 7 and Citrix Hypervisor 8.1|
|Base Networking||4x 10/25GbE (SFP 28)2, 2x 1GbE RJ45||2x 10/25GbE (SFP 28)2, 2x 1GbE RJ45||2x 10/25GbE (SFP 28)2, 2x 1GbE RJ45|
|Out-of-Band Management (optional)||1x 1GbE RJ45|
|Rack Units||1 RU, half-width||1 RU||1 RU|
|SSD||6 Encrypting||12 Encrypting or nonencrypting||12 FIPS|
|Drive Capacity||480GB, 960GB, 1.92TB||960GB, 1.92TB, 3.84TB||1.92 TB|
|Effective Capacity*||5.5TB - 44TB||20TB - 80TB||40TB|
|Performance per Node||50,000 IOPS – 100,000 IOPS||100,000 IOPS||100,000 IOPS|
|Base Networking||2x 10/25GbE (SFP 28)2, 2x 1GbE RJ45||2x 10/25GbE (SFP 28)2, 2x 1GbE RJ45||2x 25GbE (SFP28)2, 2x 1GbE RJ45|
|Out-of-Band Management (optional)||1x 1GbE RJ45||1x 1GbE RJ45||1 x 1GbE RJ45|
Leading businesses across every industry are building data fabrics to strategically address today’s complex IT challenges: modernizing and simplifying IT to accelerate business-critical applications, building private clouds to gain speed and agility, and fueling data-driven innovation on their choice of clouds. Organizations that are doing any of these things with NetApp are on their way to building their unique data fabric.
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Click here to jump to more pricing!-->